- (2021) Lisey’s Story - Main Title Sequence: Designed and directed by Osbert Parker & Karin Fong (Imaginary Forces). New 8 part mini-series written by Stephen King. Directed by Pablo Larrain for Apple TV+ Executive Producers Stephen King, J.J. Abrams, Julianne Moore, Pablo Larrain, Juan De Dios Larrain and Ben Stephenson. Staring Julianne Moore, Clive Owen, Dane Dehaan, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Joan Allen. Producer Andrew Balek.
- (2021) TIMELINE - Created for The Migration Museum, the film explores 400 years of emigration from Britain. Evolving as unexpected pathways through time, patterns of lines change form through the use of animation investigating narratives behind historic life- changing events. TIMELINE was shortlisted for the 2021 Cannes Lion Film: Screen & Events category.
- (2021) MTV Ident - Osbert Parker collaborates with Luke Ramsey, Katie Smith & Ka Man to bring to life Melina Matsoukas (Queen & Slim) & Genevieve Gaignard’s MTV ident for Black History Month
- (2019) LIFE ON THE MOVE - Life on the Move showcases the important research themes and creative partnerships emerging from the London International Development Centre Migration Leadership Team (LIDC-MLT). The film's purpose is to explore how researchers can collaborate with artists in innovative ways to generate new kinds of knowledge and engage wider audiences in debates about complex social and economic issues.
- (2018) ‘Sir John Lubbock’s Pet Wasp’. Animated short film based on Untold Stories for Instagram. Commissioned by animate projects and Anim18. Co-director, Laurie Hill.
- (2017) BRAVE - This is extended animated film from part of a documentary with the same title directed by Ashley Pegg. It focuses on a group of deaf and hearing-impaired, predominantly South Asian, young people in Rochdale, UK to explore and address issues of youth isolation and loneliness specific to this community.
- (2012) MISFITS director for 8 x short films entitled, 'STRUNG OUT' (BAA) British Animation Awards judge. Mixed media feature development.
- (2010—2012) Freelance Director & Animation Lecturer at NFTS & Middlesex University. Cinetoro Film Festival; Master Class & Animation Workshop.
- (2009) Exhibition screenings and Director seminars: Tabor Film Festival Short Film Jury President. BAFTA/Film4 & Somerset House Summer Screenings. National Gallery London: Film season called 'Men Without Women'. V&A Sackler Centre of Arts Education. Collection of the best ever BAFTA films at The National Theatre's summer festival WATCH THIS SPACE. WSFF Toronto, Trilogy screening & seminar.
- (2008) Exhibition screenings and seminars: UK Film Council Breakthrough Brit BBC2 Culture Show screening & talk. AARHUS Film Festival Lecture and Seminar FLIP Film Festival Talk and Seminar.
- (2006—2007) YOURS TRULY aka Head Over Heels (BAFTA nominated animated short) FILM NOIR (BAFTA nominated animated short)
- (2004—2005) Lectures & workshops on animation at the NFTS & RCA
- (2001) Jury member British Environment + Media Awards
- (1999) 2nd unit Director on Hallmarks TV feature film ARABIAN NIGHTS dir. Steve Barron.
- (1998) Jury member (BAA) British Animation Awards.
- (1997) Main stage speaker AIGA Design conference USA
- (1995) Guest speaker at the Monterey TED6 conference USA Director - A Band Apart Production company (USA)
- (1989—1994) Limelight Films (London/USA) Director & Animator on award winning commercials for Nike, Coca-Cola, MTV, Budweiser and The World Wildlife Fund. Jury member animate! tv scheme
Director & Animator - BAFTA nominated & (BAA) British Animation Award winner 'CLOTHES' (graduation film).
Director & Animator - BBC, Janet Street-Porter's 'A-Z of Belief' title sequence. Director & Animator - BBC, Ruby Wax's 'Hit & Run' title sequence. Animator - Channel 4, Clive Anderson's 'Don't Talk Back' title sequence. Animator - ITV, The South Bank Show title sequence.
Director & Animator - MTV stings: 'Head Interior' & 'Inventors'
Animator -'THE BIZ' title sequence, won D&AD highly commended Film + TV student bursary.
BA Honours in Graphic Design at Middlesex Polytechnic, London UK
- (1984) Diploma in Graphic Design at Berkshire College of Art & Design, Reading UK