- (2018) ‘Sir John Lubbock’s Pet Wasp’. Animated short film based on Untold Stories for Instagram. Commissioned by animate projects and Anim18. Co-director, Laurie Hill.
- (2017) BRAVE - This is extended animated film from part of a documentary with the same title directed by Ashley Pegg. It focuses on a group of deaf and hearing-impaired, predominantly South Asian, young people in Rochdale, UK to explore and address issues of youth isolation and loneliness specific to this community.
- (2012) MISFITS director for 8 x short films entitled, 'STRUNG OUT' (BAA) British Animation Awards judge. Mixed media feature development.
- (2010—2012) Freelance Director & Animation Lecturer at NFTS & Middlesex University. Cinetoro Film Festival; Master Class & Animation Workshop.
- (2009) Exhibition screenings and Director seminars: Tabor Film Festival Short Film Jury President. BAFTA/Film4 & Somerset House Summer Screenings. National Gallery London: Film season called 'Men Without Women'. V&A Sackler Centre of Arts Education. Collection of the best ever BAFTA films at The National Theatre's summer festival WATCH THIS SPACE. WSFF Toronto, Trilogy screening & seminar.
- (2008) Exhibition screenings and seminars: UK Film Council Breakthrough Brit BBC2 Culture Show screening & talk. AARHUS Film Festival Lecture and Seminar FLIP Film Festival Talk and Seminar.
- (2006—2007) YOURS TRULY aka Head Over Heels (BAFTA nominated animated short) FILM NOIR (BAFTA nominated animated short)
- (2004—2005) Lectures & workshops on animation at the NFTS & RCA
- (2001) Jury member British Environment + Media Awards
- (1999) 2nd unit Director on Hallmarks TV feature film ARABIAN NIGHTS dir. Steve Barron.
- (1998) Jury member (BAA) British Animation Awards.
- (1997) Main stage speaker AIGA Design conference USA
- (1995) Guest speaker at the Monterey TED6 conference USA Director - A Band Apart Production company (USA)
- (1989—1994) Limelight Films (London/USA) Director & Animator on award winning commercials for Nike, Coca-Cola, MTV, Budweiser and The World Wildlife Fund. Jury member animate! tv scheme
Director & Animator - BAFTA nominated & (BAA) British Animation Award winner 'CLOTHES' (graduation film).
Director & Animator - BBC, Janet Street-Porter's 'A-Z of Belief' title sequence. Director & Animator - BBC, Ruby Wax's 'Hit & Run' title sequence. Animator - Channel 4, Clive Anderson's 'Don't Talk Back' title sequence. Animator - ITV, The South Bank Show title sequence.
Director & Animator - MTV stings: 'Head Interior' & 'Inventors'
Animator -'THE BIZ' title sequence, won D&AD highly commended Film + TV student bursary.
BA Honours in Graphic Design at Middlesex Polytechnic, London UK
- (1984) Diploma in Graphic Design at Berkshire College of Art & Design, Reading UK